Tuesday, September 23, 2008

High Five to Arthur!

A big high five to Arthur today! She has lost a total of 22.4 pounds! She announced in WW today that her clothes are getting loose enough to get comments (such as baggy-britches) and loose enough to start feeling sloppy. She has some clothes stored in a spare bedroom at her house and vows to break them out soon to see what she can wear. I think she will be pleasantly surprised. Soon after that, we may be clothes shopping for even smaller stuff! She just keeps looking better and better every week! I am so proud of her. Even if I wasn't her Mama, I'd still be so proud of her!

I lost .2 lbs this week. After all the walking I've done! But, it is nearing that 'special time' a woman has; that always makes me hold on to a pound or two. Plus, I think I may have eaten too many candy corns. Also, I barely drank water this past week. I am going to start getting my 6 to 8 glasses again starting tomorrow. I know it will be better next week!

No comments: