Friday, July 12, 2013

Abel at 4 months old

Abel continues to grow. He is such a laid back, happy-go-lucky baby...until something doesn't go his way!


Chillin' with his 'rents.

Trying to get this sitting up thing down. Whoa...there goes the ol' bobble head!

Imitating Mommy!

I know you can't resist my smile!



Another new trick - laying on my tummy and raising up for more than a second!



Watch me wiggle!

Still enjoying Abel's many expressions! He definitely has a personality all his own and he is adorable! These pics were taken during his 4th month, during the month of December 2012.  The last picture is our little Christmas Candy Cane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, fastidious paragraph and nice arguments
commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.



My web-site; Anabolen kopen