Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a Quicky Post...

...this is just a quicky post to let everyone know my first day on the job was very, very, nice! I like my new boss. Yes, a man, but seemingly a nice guy! We found out that we both worked at the same little department store in our teens, maybe not at the same time, but we know alot of the same people. Also, after more discussion, I figured out that I went out on ONE date with a very good friend of his, whom he is still very good friends with, and that's guy's wife was one of the H.R. ladies that I have been working with in the hiring process. What a small world it is!

I met about 15 ladies today. I can remember maybe three of their names. But each and every one of them made me feel welcome and comfortable. The work so far is extremely easy. I am going to be trained on the help line, which I dread, because I don't speak spanish. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one! There is one lady there who has only been on the job one week, so I am not the only 'newbie'. I like that!

It's only been one day, but so far I LOVE it! Thanks to everyone who wish me well, prayed for me, and otherwise encouraged me!

No comments: