Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Closer and Closer


We are getting closer and closer to WEDDING DAY! The hubster has a suit on order. Arthur's gown is being taken in, Courage, Krumm, and the other two bridesmaids are having some alterations to done to their dresses, and so am I. So there's a lot of SEWING going on in various locations. There are only a few more things to be done...only a few odds and ends to tie up:

1. Choose and purchase the veil
2. Choose and purchase the bridesmaids jewelry
3. Find a gift for the ring bearer
4. Pick up the bridesmaids gifts this Friday
5. Purchase the unity candles

I placed the announcements in local newspapers today. I don't know how fast they put those in the paper once you submit them, so must start getting the Gwinnett Daily Post and keep looking in the Walton Tribune.

I am really getting nervous, so I can only imagine how Arthur and BF feel!

No comments: