Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little More

Arthur lost a little more weight this past week! That crazy girl has lost over 39 pounds now! She is definitely getting her hourglass figure back and definitely getting the comments about her weight! The comments range from 'You're getting too skinny' to 'You're looking good girlfriend!'. I have to give her Kudos for being able to stick with the program and keeping on keeping on. I have back slid a bit myself. I gained 1.4 pounds this week and I don't like it! I am TRYING to get back on track, but it's hard because I still have chocolate left over from Christmas and I have been tempted by my co-workers to eat out for lunch. But I am going to make an effort to be better. Or course we have her second wedding shower this weekend and there is going to be tons of good food there! AAAGGGHHH.

On the downside, my step dad had three seizures today. He needs your prayers. Also please pray for the neurologist we are seeing tomorrow, that they may know how to treat him to stop the seizures. They are wearing him down and making him weak and depressed. Please ask God to have mercy on him.

On the upside, my friend Mary was very cheerful and bright today. I spoke to her on the phone and she was very upbeat and laughing and cutting up. She has had a very rough time in the recent weeks, spending some time in the hospital and trying to beat her smoking addiction. She needs your prayers to beat cigarettes! Please pray for her to have strength.

No comments: