Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome to Blogging, My Daughter!



FINALLY! My oldest daughter has joined the world of blogging! I asked her to start a blog back when she and Chris lived in Pine Mountain, Georgia. They were always hiking and taking the most gorgeous pictures on the hiking trails, parks and Callaway Gardens, that I wanted her to share their experiences on a blog. But she 'never had time'.  At that time she was not a mommy and not employed. Why in the world, I thought, does she not have time.

Now that she is a full time mommy (which means she is also full time employed, though not at an office), she has miraculously found the time to write a blog. Hmmm.

Her blog entries are short and witty. Not long, detailed, and drawn out like mine. Her blog, so far, does not contain clip art or pictures. Unlike mine. 

She named it Monk Monk to Mommy. You have to read her first entry to understand why. I always knew she could write. I always knew she had a great sense of humor. I've really enjoyed reading it so far. 

I've added a link to her blog in the column to the right of the blogs I read regularly if you want to give her a try! I think you'll like her!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks Mom!!! :) I think I just now found the desire to do it!