Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spring..Around the House

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year...especially around my house and at the park. So many fresh smells, vibrant colors, and fun things to find. Spring is a time of renewal for the earth and our souls. These are a few of my finds...




Close up of Snowgoose Cherry blossums.


The Snowgoose Cherry Tree looks nice with all her white blooms!




Some type of Lily I beleive...right before they bloomed out a gorgeous white.


After it bloomed...


I call this the Duck-Billed Tree, for obvious reasons.


Another shot of the Snowgoose...when she was all budded out.


Not sure what this fuzzy stuff is...mold?






Pink stuff at the park.


Early spring...before the leaves put out.


Buzzards (a.k.a. Vultures) in a pasture near my mom's house.

Sweet tiny blue flowers at the park.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Spring? Is it not late summer? LOL!