Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beauty AND Brains!


I know I am their mom and mom's are biased, but I think both of my daughters (Arthur and Courage) are beautiful! They are both fair of skin, blonde, and have gorgeous eyes. But not only are they easy on the eyes, they are SMART!

Arthur graduated from Gainesville College with an associates degree in Criminal Justice and then went on to North Georgia College and State University to get her bachelor's degree in CJ, where she earned a 4.0 gpa during her time spent there. She graduated with honors with a combined gpa of 3.75. She had won out over about 100 other candidates for an internship with one of the most competetive counties in Georgia. Today, she is a very successful parole officer who works hard everyday to guide young people who have made a wrong turn or an honest mistake in their lives. And she is gorgeous! Beauty and Brains!

Courage graduated from an alternative high school a full semester early. She was ranked #3 in her graduating class. She just finished up her second semester of college where she is taking the pre-med course study, and she has a 4.0 gpa! She wants to eventually become a physician's assistant or an anesthesiologist. She has a while to make that decision, and she'll make a good one. And she is gorgeous! Beauty and Brains!

I wish I had the beauty and the brains. I am mediocre. I just finished my semester with a 3.43 average. Hey! I am a little bit smart! And the Hubster can tolerate my looks. So I am good!

2 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

I always thought they got their good looks from their Mama. And the family resemblance is astonishing.

You are one smart (and pretty) Mama.

Carolyn Chapple said...

Thank you Reverend Mommy! Same goes for you and your two Beautiful Brainy Offspring!!!!!!!!!!!