Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School is in session


Well, it is back to school, not only for the youngsters but for college age kids and adults too. Courage and Krumm are 3 days into their new semester and have already formed opinions about their instructors...I myself am delayed starting my on-line classes because I procrastinated in purchasing my text books. I probably put it off because I am taking algebra (math modeling it is called now...WHATEVER!). I hate math.

I have come to an important decision about my career/education path. I am getting away from accounting and now headed in the direction of getting a degree in social work. I am very satisfied with my decision and know that it will much more interesting and rewarding than accounting. Yeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa! Just got to get past this math class....

2 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

Yeah!

Social work is a natural match for you in my humble opinion....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss and career change. I have three friends in social work and they all love it even with the crazy parents they have to deal with. GOOD LUCK!