Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over!

I do not know why, but God blesses me each and every day, so well, that I cannot even begin to count all my blessings! I wake up each morning and I thank him for that, then I thank him for other blessings, and then I ask that he bless me again and all day. I ask him to watch over my loved ones, to help me to be his servant, and to ward off evil (spirits and people!). And he does! He blesses me every day! Every hour! Every minute! I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful and loving daughters, a beautiful home, a good car, excellent health, a new job that I am beginning to like a big bunch and a group of women who make that job so enjoyable, good relationships with my extended family and I have loving friends, and that is only the beginning! I know! I am so blessed! Thank you GOD! I feel so loved by you!

1 comment:

Chronicsadness said...

It`s easy to be thankful and feel blessed when you have all that going for you. Some of us are not so fortunate. Imagine if you were in my situation. My husband has been laid off from his job and we cannot pay our mortgage. Also he has had health problems and has had to go to the hospital, although we have no health insurance. I have a part time job which does not pay very well. Also our children (grown) are struggling and just barely getting by. Would you then be so grateful?