Sunday, February 1, 2009

February

February Notes and Ponderings:

*The wedding is only 13 days away!
*Granny two has been gone 2 years now. She would have been 92 this year.
*I am still a 'temp' at Gwinnett County Gov., have been for almost 4 months and probably will be forever.
*My church held 'election' last Sunday, and I couldn't attend. For the first time in YEARS, I am not elected to any position. That is weight lifted off my shoulders, but it feels weird.
*I lost 20 lbs in an effort to a) help Arthur lose weight, and b) to help get my cholesterol down. Guess what. It didn't make it go down a single point. How discouraging! Now I have to take cholesterol lowering medication.
*My youngest daughter is now a Sophomore in college. She is taking some seriously hard classes this semester. But she has dug right in!
*Ed is still having seizures. The seizures are not as severe. That is the only good thing about that!
*Ed is half way finished with radiation! yeaaah!
*Ed is now bald from the radiation. And he doesn't look that bad as a bald man!
*I am addicted to Smoothie King smoothies. The Peanut Power Plus with strawberries.
*I got the worst haircut in years, only 4 weeks before the wedding. Trying to decide if I want to risk yet another haircut, or tough it out and let it grow, which is also risking looking like a total dork at the wedding.
*I have so many unfinished projects that I go insane thinking about them.
*The Hubster sold Old Betsy, our first Honda, a 1997 Civic. I miss her.

No comments: