Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wedding Projects (Last Minute)


I have several last minute projects to finish for Arthur's wedding next Saturday. They are mostly small things that need to be done, but will involve me stopping every thing else in order to get them done. Please send up a prayer for me to 1) gain motivation, 2) keep focused, 3) work diligently till finished with each.
Project 1. Finish up the power point project.
Project 2. Make a bouquet. (I finished purchasing all the items needed to make a 'stand in' bouquet for Arthur to toss to the unwed ladies in attendance. She refused to throw her 'real' bouquet! I have silk roses, baby's breath, ribbon, white beads on stalks, and a plastic base to build from.

Project 3. Attach the (loaned) veil to the hair comb.

Project 4. Hem the sleeves of the dress I am wearing to the wedding (so that people can see I do have hands).

Project 5. Assemble the gift bags for the ring bearer and flower girl. Also, persuade Courage to decorate those bags.
Project 6. Make a list of everything I need to take with us to South Georgia on Friday so that HOPEFULLY nothing will be left behind.

Project 7. Start packing wedding items in boxes (with labels so we know what exactly is in each box...so that any one item can be located quickly, I hope).

Needless to say, a project I've been working on for church, Ed's medical notebook updates, and my housecleaning, are ALL on hold until after next weekend.

Now, I must clear a path to the bedroom so I can get some sleep!

No comments: