Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!

It is the Eve of a New Year!

Today is a mixture of celebrations, and trepidations.

Today is mine and Hubster's 20th Wedding Anniversary. We are celebrating as we always do...more details later.I spent most of today at the ER at Athens Regional Hospital. Ed had two seizures this morning. I was en route to work when I got the call. He is okay now, they adjusted his meds and sent him home. I am keeping my fingers crossed he is on the right dosage now.I also learned later this afternoon that my friend and former Mother-in-Law, MK, was hospitalized yesterday with a host of ailments. I feel for her. She has the early stages of Alzheimer's and a myriad of other health problems. I wanted to call her so badly, but Arthur advised me to wait until tomorrow when she is feeling better and maybe not as drugged. I know MK knows in her heart I am praying for her and hoping she is okay. She is one of God's special people and I know he will take care of her.I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. May everyone be blessed with much happiness, good health, love and financial stability in the upcoming year, and find more God in their lives!

No comments: