Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taking a breather...

Christmas Day has come and gone. I have taken down the tree, the lights, the Santas and angels. Hubster has packed up the deer, sled and Santa from the front yard and put them away. I think I can finally breath.

Courage flew to Texas with her BF to visit his parents and grandparents. Her first report to me was "Texas is flat and brown". Hmmm. Today she visited 'The Stockyards', some old warehouses turned into shops and restaurants. I'm jealous.

Arthur is holed up at her house with her BF watching all the movies she got for Christmas.

I visited my Mom and Ed today, they are doing good.

Hubster is visiting his dad tonight and I stayed home to do the final cleaning up of Christmas. You know, vacuum up the last of the glitter and paper bits.

All the decorations are packed up for another year. I hate taking them down. And I wonder what next Christmas will bring. But for ow, I can breath.

No comments: