Monday, December 29, 2008

Missing People


I am missing people. No, no one has disappeared or got themselves lost. I am missing people who are not here today. I miss Courage, she is in Texas. I miss Granny. Even in the home, unable to walk or talk, she brought me comfort. I miss Bitty Boy, our cat. He was so loving and snuggly. (Yeah, he's a people too.)

I had dinner with Krumm tonight. I had been missing her. It was good to be with her and laugh with her. She is missing Courage also. She doesn't see much of her friend when Courage's BF is in town.

I get to ride with Arthur to work each day. That gives me a few minutes with her; more if we have lunch together. I miss her being at the house everyday, but it's gotten easier. She is just down the road so she is still close. And when we get together it is more special since we don't live in the same house anymore.

I miss the Hubster after us both being home for a few days. We are going on a little trip soon to celebrate our anniversary. Yeah!

No comments: