Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Arthur and Courage on Christmas Eve.

We had a very nice, quiet Christmas. We got a quick bite at Waffle House and then went to Candlelight Christmas Eve Service, and then came home and watched a movie. Then it was off to bed to sleep away the hours until Santa arrived. The girls promised to sleep until 9:00 am. But at 7:30 I heard someone tapping on our bedroom door. Once again, I got about 5 hours of sleep.
...on Christmas Morning pawsing for Christmas Joy!

I enjoy watching my girls open gifts now, the same as I did when they were just little ones. I still love seeing their eyes light up and the smiles and giggles. Santa still fills their stockings and surprises are still found under the tree. Circle of love
Hubster finds plenty of goodies in his stocking!

I thank God for sending his only son, Jesus Christ, to live and die on this earth, that we may have Everlasting Life! Thank you Father for the Christmas season and all the happiness it brings!

1 comment:

Theresa Coleman said...

what a beautiful circle of love!

I miss seeing you on a more regular basis.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!