Friday, July 25, 2008

Kitchen Cabinet Clean Out!


Today I am rejoicing because I DON'T have a job...I am getting so much done today! I have removed all the dishes from my kitchen cabinets and intend to weed out all the unused bowls, the stained Tupperware (and imitators), chipped coffee cups and lids with nothing to cover. I have too many cups, glasses, bowls, travel mugs and water bottles. I am CLEANING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAHHHH!

I also emptied out my 'spare cabinet' located in the garage. It is a holding place for out of season serving dishes, cupcake carriers, plastic pitchers and other little used items. The back of the cabinet was lose in all but about 3 places so for an hour I tacked little nails all around the perimeter of the back of the cabinet to reattach the backing. That is why there was so much dust on my stuff! Everytime I use something from that cabinet I have to wash it first. I am hoping I have fixed that problem!

Yesterday I was so bummed over how well I thought my job interview DID NOT go! Today I am just happy to have all this free time to do stuff I've never had time for!

4 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

Sorry you are bummed.

I wish you could come to MY house and do what you do...

Srly.

I would hire you! Srly!

Anonymous said...

Wow...right now, I'd be so happy if I could just get the kitchen table cleaned off. I stay busy allll day long and sometimes I am just running in mud! I'm not even going to mention what my garage looks like!

Anonymous said...

Witch type of job you have the reverend mommy?

kitchen trash cans said...

Your blog is very inspiring, I just love it.