Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The BIG Three - Zero!!!!


Just a quick note...Arthur hit another milestone in her weight loss journey today! She has now lost 30 pounds! Actually 30 point something...but I can't remember the point something! 30 pounds!!!! She is looking awesome! She is also very close to meeting her next 'goal'. I am soooo proud of her!

Me, I lost .6 of the pound I gained last week...so I am back on track. I hope I am anyways. I've been very bad about food journaling this past week, so I am going to make an extra effort to get back to keeping my food log everyday. I don't have the time or daylight to exercise as I am accustomed to, so I have to compensate by watching the calorie intake better. The winter months is when I usually pick up the pounds. It's the inactivity and the holiday eating that gets me every time! Now, add stress of helping plan Arthur's wedding and a new job to that mix, and I feel a layer of blubber growing!

No comments: