Thursday, November 20, 2008

Incredible Shrinking Woman

Arthur is the incredible Shrinking Woman! She has now lost over 33 pounds! She has had to get into her 'skinny' clothes she had hid in the spare bedroom. She got so many compliments today at our office's Thanksgiving Luncheon, I thought we were going to have to evacuate the building to make room for her BIG HEAD! Just teasing! She takes all the compliments in stride, but I know it makes her feel great! She looks more and more awesome each week.

Me, I am pretty much holding my weight at one spot for now, give or take a few ounces. I haven't been journaling my food like I had been, and between the cold weather and darkness after work, I haven't been running/walking my usual 3 to 4 miles per day. Courage has been testing out a local gym, and we all three may be possibly joining soon. But for now I am just trying to eat well and not over do it. I can say, today, I blew it!

No comments: