Thursday, September 25, 2008

Accomplishments, Pleasures & Disappointments

I feel like I got a few things accomplished today!
* I got 4 paint samples from Home Depot (exterior )
* I went into Walmart to buy my Meds and spent less than $50.00 - that's including my meds!
* I got several pages of my 2005 Family Scrapbook complete today! I am about 1/4 of the way
finished with 2005!
* I walked for 1 hour at the park
* I vacuumed up a lot of construction debris from Courage's room and the bonus room (my craft,
sewing, ironing and 'junque' room.

I enjoyed several guilty pleasures today:
* I made lunch for my Aunt J and she came over and lunched with me!
* I made some 1.5 point Hungry Girl cookies...they are more like cake, but delish!
* I enjoyed my walk...it is getting cooler and I was able to go walk and get back by 7:30pm!
* I watched the Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy season premiers! Happy! Happy!
* I logged on to MySpace and got caught up on some friends and family.
* I read from my woman's Bible Magazine, 'Becoming', from the book of Matthew.

I did have a few disappointments:
* I asked the clerk at Home Depot to give me my paint samples in the cheapest paint possible.
But when I rang out, they were $3.00 a can more than the sample I got the other day.
* I didn't stand up for myself at Home Depot and argue the paint issue.
* I ate way too many WW points today, and I couldn't walk enough of those extra points off!
* I didn't call and make some appointments that I really need to make.

Okay, I ate too much today, but I walked some and I lifted weights, and I will walk tomorrow and I will eat better tomorrow. I didn't make appointments, but I can do that tomorrow. I will be more self-supporting tomorrow in the event someone else wrongs me. ( :

Now I am going to watch the rest of Grey's Anatomy, then watch my Soap that I recorded (All My Children), and work crossword puzzles (another guilty pleasure!).

No comments: