Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie and a frappacino




Me, Arthur, Arthur's BF, Courage and Krumm went to the movies to see Eagle Eye starring Shia LaBeouf. Good movie. Arthur wasn't overly thrilled with it because she says it has strong liberal views. I don't really pay that much attention to that kind of thing. I liked the car chase scenes. That is all I will tell you because I think saying anything else may give away the movie. No popcorn this time. I did have a Curves bar because it is just not natural to see a movie and not eat something! I must admit, I was coveting my fellow movie viewers' bags of popcorn.

After the movie we ate at Firehouse Subs. Yummmmmmm! Arthur and I shared a 'Hook and Ladder'. Ham and Turkey with cheese on a sub. It was delicioso.

We planned on seeing the Stone Mountain laser show after that, but that was a bust. The lady at the gate informed us there is no laser show tonight. So, we ended up at Starbucks at Lake Lucerne. This is one of the better Starbucks as far as location and scenery. You can sit at a table and overlook Lake Lucerne. That is where we had a photo shoot. I think we blinded BF.

After Starbucks we came home to watch some of the Presidential debate. Arthur and BF really get into it. Me, not as much. I should listen more closely...

No comments: