Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Most Excellent Interview


I had that; a most excellent job interview today. I felt confident, poised, attractive and smart. I was greeted with warm smiles and hearty hand-shakes. There were four people in the interview room, besides myself. Mr. W, the head-honcho of the department, Ms. S, a quiet team-leader, Mr. R, the IT guy who will be my direct supervisor if I get the position, and an intern. They were all extremely nice and didn't ask questions that I hate. (Tell me your worst habit and how you were nearly fired for exhibiting this habit at your last workplace). I was introduced to a bunch of really sweet ladies that I will work with...if I get the position. I am quite excited because I had a good feel. I felt liked, admired, and 'wanted'. None of which I felt at my last two interviews earlier this summer. Wish me well! They are supposed to make a decision early next week.

Also, Courage has a job interview tomorrow morning (Thursday). Keep your fingers crossed for her. She is very nervous. This is her first job interview!

2 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

This is most excellent!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Let us know how it works out.